2010年7月21日水曜日

clere mind★

Good evening!

I finished three tests on Wednesday, so I feel free and relaxed! The rest of tests is only 2tests. Because I don't study today A reward for me with the Caramel Frappuccino of STARBUCKS. I always drink it whenever I go there. This is best drink for me. If you love chocolate, please try to drink the Chocolate Chips Frappuccino. This is secret menu I never drink it because I don't like chocolate(;_;) But my friend love chocolate said very delicious!

I love cute girls I have loved TODA ERIKA since I was junior high school student. She is very pretty and beautiful! And I also love another actor, YOSHITAKA YURIKO. Her voice is very cute and her smile is very charming Now, she plays the leading part of "MIOKA", please check it!

Today's song is "CRY FOR YOU"by JAY'ED. He also has beautiful voice. He is,of course man, but his voice carries as well as woman.

Have a nice weekend!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿