2010年10月6日水曜日

KOBUKURO STADIUM LIVE 2010

Good evening, everyone*

I went to the concert of KOBUKURO on last week-end. It had been about a year since they had held the last concert, because I was very very looking forward to going to it and my friend had came from Kyoto to it. It was held at the AJINOMOTO STADIUM, so there was the open-air concert. I have never been to the open-air concert, but it was very very beautiful and wonderful.
They are very very entertainer. Because, their music are, of course, very wonderful and they enchant with their talking and acting. Their fans love all of them.

During the concert, I was very very happy, and it is one of the memory of mine in this year. I will go to another artist concert next month. Now, it is my pleasure.

KOBUKURO will release the first single CD next month. It is also good song, so please listen to it!

Good night

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿