2010年10月24日日曜日

My precious xxx

2weeks ago week-end, I went to SPOCHA with my friends of part-time job.

We left after our job, so it was at midnight. Therefore, we were growing tense more and more.

When we arriverd at SPOCHA, at first, we sang for 2 hours in Karaoke. In the room, there is a small stage, because we sang at the stage one by one, so our tension more over heat up. It was very very fun!

After that, we played at SPOCHA. We played basketball, soccer, batting, tennis, golf, billiards and so on. So we enjoyed from 2 to 6 o'clock at SPOCHA.

I really pleasantly with my friends.


And yesterday, I also met my friends of part-time job.

We ate and drank at Shinjuku after part-time job. At the end of banquet, they congratulated me on coming back from France with a cake. So I was very very surprised at that, but I was much more happier than surprise.

After that, we went to Karaoke.

I also had a very good time yesterday.


My friends of part-time job are my precious people!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿