2010年6月22日火曜日

happy!! happy!! happy!!

Yesterday, I had dinner with my friends of my part-time job; three boys and four girls college students , so we work for same place and we are good friends. To have dinner with this member was the first time so I was looking forward to this. We really had been talking for 4.5 hours so I spent very very very happy time. But I need more time so I want to talk with them now. I love them and I really feel that I was extremely lucky to come across my job member. In the near future, I want to have diner with my luv friends again

Then today, I received a letter from my grand mother. Still I was high school student, every year I used to see her. But from I was college student, I have not seen to her. I want to see her very much!! But I will not probably see to her because I go to French in this summer vacation. I hope her to be simply healthy.

Finally I introduce my love song. Today's song is "YUME WO MIKATA NI; 夢を味方に" by AYAKA. This song made me encourage so wonderful song.

Well, see you again tomorrow.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿